Double your pleasure with this cool and contemporary sectional that distinguishes itself with dual fabric treatment. Wrapped in a feel-good herringbone weave upholstery outlined with pretty piping, the back and seat cushions provide the sumptuousness you crave. Beautified with contrast stitching, the faux leather on the frame adds a fashion-forward twist. Sloped flared armrests and abstract-patterned pillows perfect the aesthetic.
- Includes 3 pieces: right-arm facing corner chaise, armless loveseat and left-arm facing sofa with corner wedge
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester interior upholstery; polyester/polyurethane exterior upholstery
- Throw pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed tapered feet
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Bilgray 3-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||141''W x 93''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.