When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this full panel bed. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the retro-chic light sconce and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea.
- Includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Brown rustic finish with burnt orange and teal accents in a replicated wood grain with authentic touch
- Decorative sconce LED light, runs on 3AA batteries
- 2 USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL-listed
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
- Bed is compatible with an adjustable base
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Full Panel Bed
||Full Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Drystan Full Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||57.25''W x 78''D x 60.75''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.