This twin bookcase bed and dresser set makes home on the range look so alluring. The aesthetic is earthy yet clean and sophisticated, with a rustic finish, plank-style details and nailhead trim that pay homage to reclaimed barn wood. Adding that much more show-stopping style: an LED fireplace insert that operates with or without heat and includes a six-level temperature setting, remote control and overheating control for added safety. The dresser's fireplace insert comes with optional faux glass crystals and natural stones, so you can customize the look of the flame bed for an extra element of warmth and romance.
- Includes twin bed (with bookcase headboard, footboard, under bed storage with side rail and roll slats), dresser with fireplace insert and mirror
- Made of replicated veneer and engineered wood
- Bed with 3 headboard storage cubbies; 2 large drawers
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers; storage with adjustable shelf
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Antiqued bronze-tone hardware and nailhead accents
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring; mattress available, sold separately
- Fireplace provides up to 4608 BTU/1400W, warms up to 400 square feet (heats a mid-size room) and includes:
- 6-level temperature setting; 5 levels of flame brightness
- LED-lit flame operating with or without heat
- Option of faux glass crystals or stones
- Overheating control device
- Remote control with LED display
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Bookcase Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.