Whether you lean towards modern loft or modern farmhouse, this panel storage bed, two nightstands, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror tip the balance in your favor. The wispy whitewash finish enhances the style without covering the grain for that weathered look you just can't get enough of. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard to be a totally bright idea, while the elongated metal drawer pulls really elevate the aesthetic. What a delightful take on rustic industrial style.
- Includes panel bed with storage (headboard, footboard and rails), two 2-drawer nightstands, 5-drawer chest and 6-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining; large-scale hardware with dark finish
- Nightstand 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Headboard with 2 decorative LED sconces (requires 3AA batteries each) and 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Footboard with 2 smooth-gliding storage drawers
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.