This full-size bookcase bed with storage, dresser, mirror and two nightstands is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Three open cubbies lined with a dimming LED light strip keep bedtime reads top of mind while underneath the bed a pair of smooth-gliding drawers and two open cubbies accommodate casually cool storage bins. The dresser and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate and industrial dark-tone hardware complete this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes full-size bookcase bed with storage (bookcase headboard, footboard, underbed storage, rails and wood roll slats), 6-drawer dresser with mirror and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Brown rustic finish with burnt orange and teal accents in a replicated woodgrain with authentic touch
- Dresser and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic; dark-tone industrial hardware
- Bed with 2 drawers and 2 open cubbies that each accommodate 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bin (not provided)
- Headboard includes a dimming LED light
- Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Bookcase Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.